Saturday 30 January 2016

A LITTLE BIT MORE:

I left the engine room and headed back to the flight deck cabin to have a quick look around before heading back to the Albatross for what I considered to be a well-earned coffee. After completing a cursory search of the flight deck area, I happened to glance out the windows and saw that the flight deck and cafeteria lights aboard the Albatross were on, so I knew what was about to happen before the speakers in my helmet barked,
“Drew, where in hell are you? Over.” It was Nick.
I leaned forward and rested my elbows on the top of the flight consoles as I replied,
“Where are you? If you’re on the flight deck or in the cafeteria, look out the windows at the shipwreck. Over.”
When a figure appeared in the flight deck windows of the Albatross and looked down at me, I waved up at it.

“How in hell…? Why in hell…? Wait there!” my helmet speakers barked as the figure disappeared from view.

No comments:

Post a Comment