Saturday 27 February 2016

HERE'S A BIT MORE THEN :

“Richard, I would be very interested to know your thoughts on what the hell powers this thing,” I said.
“I’m not sure, but I know it isn’t rockets or any other form of fuel-burning propulsion systems. If I had to make an educated guess, I would say it is powered by some form of electromagnetic propulsion system.”
“What would its top speed be, do you reckon?”
“I wouldn’t have a clue; it could be virtually unlimited.”
“Let’s see if we can find out,” I said. I commanded the ship to fly around the planet at fastest safe speed and return to the hangar. The landscape in front of us suddenly blurred and dropped away even more as the ship went ballistic.
I say that I commanded the ship to perform various actions implying that I was using english language to command it, but this was not actually the case. I am merely explaining to you, the reader, the processes of getting the ship to perform the functions I wanted it to do. I was actually commanding the ship by picturing the functions I wished it to perform in my mind and it complied,
For example: When I commanded the ship to move forward and then stop, rotate to the left ninety degrees and leave the hangar I was actually picturing the ship in the middle of the taxiway, then turning to the left and heading out the hangar doors in my mind and the ship complied.
So I was actually commanding the ship with pictures in my mind...not language. To use the terminology of our younger generation ( May they Rest in Peace)  it was,

WAY COOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment