Tuesday 2 February 2016

OKAY, HERE'S SOME MORE FROM THE PAGES OF 'REACH FOR MARS' :

“Where are you going, you haven’t removed your suit yet.”
I stopped walking but did not turn around.
“I’ll do it in my cabin,” I replied, hoping he would leave it at that, but of course he didn’t.
“Why not take it off now like you usually do? Otherwise you have to carry it back here later.”
“I’m not wearing anything underneath it,” I admitted.
“You’re going commando in a space suit? What the hell is wrong with you?”
“When I saw the lights coming from the alien craft, I didn’t want to waste time popping into my cabin and throwing clothes on so I raced straight here and put my space suit on.”
“Hang on a second, are you telling me that you were wandering the darkened corridors of this ship in the middle of the darkness of night stark bloody naked? I feel that I should warn the crew and issue a nightly all points bulletin to be on the look out for you…but if seen do not approach as you are considered mentally deranged.”
I started to walk on down the corridor as he yelled after me,

“Or maybe I should just lock you in your bloody cabin every night after the sun goes down.”


To read the first chapter of this book and the first chapter of the sequel 'We are Martian' visit the website, www.reachformars.com

No comments:

Post a Comment